Saturday, June 6, 2009

Reboots are all the rage these days, yes?

School is over, and apparently philosophy grads aren't the hottest ticket in the job market right now. So hi!

I'll be writing for See Magazine and hopefully The House Next Door, so I'll post whatever I publish elsewhere on here along with whatever else I feel like writing. Clara Loginov (who sometimes serves as my gracious and unpaid editor) will be joining me. So hopefully between the two of us we'll keep this place updated.

I'll present this all in a much more organized manner in the future, but for now I need to catch up. So here I am on Happy-Go-Lucky, Secret Sunshine and Epitaph (Korean Film Festival), Lymelife, Shall We Kiss?, Adoration, Jerichow, The Pool and Lemon Tree.

This week I'm covering a retrospective on Hungarian filmmaker Miklós Jancsó. So I'm sure many people will be waiting for...that.

Just assume any editing errors are the result of Clara taking a day off.

Comments are always welcome, especially if you have any tips for smuggling plants across the border. Gregory has blossomed (literally) so well under our watch, it would be a shame to leave him in some border patrol dumpster.

Alternatively, if you live north of the border and can promise to take loving care of a hardy houseplant (Gregory, always to be referred to by name), please let us know.

Gregory
(Presently much larger than pictured.)

No comments: